The first dates are always exciting. Most of the time we get beaten up from out excitement and we say things that we’ll be regret. Read this for not regret in the future.
We say things that scare our date sometimes the reason is excitement, and sometimes we don’t even know that saying these things are just a mistake. Men who are looking for partners are scared to open topics like marriage or child on the first date because these topics are a little bit serious. And nothing worse than being compared to another women for women looking for a partner!
Here’s to you a few things that you should not say on the first date;
- -I am on a diet.
- -Do not google me.
- -You look more beautiful than your pictures on the internet.
- -I have a perfect car, it is awesome.
- -What are you feeling for me?
- -Are you going to call me tomorrow?
- -We stay as friends if we can not get along well.
- -Do you think that we are going to be a special couple?
- -My therapist said…
- -My ex have the same thing that you are wearing right now.
- -I do not date with a hot man/woman.
- -When are you going to meet with my parents?
- -I really love you…
- -My cat is the sweetest thing on the earth, do you want to see a picture of it?
- -Is there something green on my teeth?